Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beauty Of Fall

Since its Sunday I don't have much time to post so I thought this day would be perfect to show a little something. Earlier this week I took the girls out and took pictures of them in the leaves in the backyard. Since Im a scrapbooker just the pictures wasnt enough. I only have one to show today (I'll show the others at another time) this is by far my favorite picture. I just absolutely love it. So heres the layout I did with the picture this week.
Do you have a favorite picture? Or just a great pic you too this week? Lets see. Link me up in the comments.

Photobucket
Kit: Autumn Afternoon Digital Scrapbooking Kit by: Karen Lewis Designz
as a Creative Team member for Daydreamer Design Works I have recieved this kit for free in exchange for layout promotion

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that pic Val.. I wish I have your photographic talent and your ability to make stuff on the puter like my button (thank you thank you thank you lol)...